Clubs @ KVCET
Toastmaster International Club
KVCET has collaborated with the Toastmasters International Club to develop the public speaking and leadership skills among the Students. Meeting is conducted every week for one and half hours for the members to,
- Improve public speaking skills,
- Build leadership skills,
- Maximize student’s potential,
- Enjoy unlimited personal growth,
- Work on networking in a small and supportive environment,
- Practice writing speeches and presenting in a group setting
- Build self-confidence and self-awareness
Weekly meetings are conducted through online from 4th November 2020.
Cognitive mental stimulus, vocabulary expansion, knowledge building, memory enhancement, better writing skill are some of the proven benefits of reading. Reading Club encourages reading of titles on fiction, non-fiction, self improvement, philosophy etc and discuss or debate what they read with other members.
Monthly activity conducted in KVCET for Reading Club Students, The club serves as a wonderful breeding ground to improvise their interest in reading.
Professional Development Club
Fine Arts Club
‘There is music in earth, if one will listen’. This club is vibrant and enchanting as students are encouraged to develop, perform and inspire their talents in fine arts.
First Year Induction Program
Happiness and Positivity club
Happiness & Positivity club by its innovative activities inculcates among students the truth that if you have positivity you see opportunity instead of obstacles in life. The main aim of the club is to
- Create a Happy Environment
- Cope with stress with positive attitude
- Increase happiness consistently
- Build attributes for happier lives, such as friends, knowledge, problem-solving and well being.