M.E. MANUFACTURING – PEO,PO,PSO and CO
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To prepare students to excel in research or to succeed in Manufacturing engineering profession through global, rigorous post graduate education.
- To provide students with a solid foundation in mathematical, scientific and engineering fundamentals required to solve Manufacturing Engineering problems
- To train students with good scientific and engineering knowledge so as to comprehend, analyze, design, and create novel products and solutions for the real life problems.
- To inculcate students in professional and ethical attitude, effective communication skills, teamwork skills, multidisciplinary approach, and an ability to relate Manufacturing engineering issues to broader social context.
- To provide student with an academic environment aware of excellence, leadership, written ethical codes and guidelines, and the life-long learning needed for a successful professional career
- Graduates will demonstrate knowledge of Mathematics, Science and Engineering.
- Graduates will demonstrate an ability to identify, formulate and solve Engineering problems.
- Graduate will demonstrate an ability to design and conduct experiments, analyze and interpret data.
- Graduates will demonstrate an ability to design a system, component or process as per needs and specifications.
- Graduates will demonstrate an ability to visualize and work on laboratory and multidisciplinary tasks.
- Graduate will demonstrate skills to use modern engineering tools, software and equipment to analyze problems.
- Graduates will demonstrate knowledge of professional and ethical responsibilities.
- Graduate will be able to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form.
- Graduate will show the understanding of impact of engineering solutions on the society and also will be aware of contemporary issues.
- Graduate will develop confidence for self education and ability for life-long learning.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- Acquire knowledge in optimization techniques in manufacturing process.
- Achieve design and development skills in industrial automation.
- Attain knowledge in modern manufacturing technologies.