M.TECH BIOTECHNOLOGY – PEO,PO,PSO and CO
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVE
On successful completion of the Masters in Biotechnology graduates will be able to
1. Acquire in depth knowledge of Biological science and Bioengineering for gaining ability to develop and evaluate new ideas
2. Demonstrate Scientific and technological skills to design and perform research through modern techniques for the development of high throughput process and products.
3. Analyze Biotechnological problems and formulate intellectual and innovative vistas for research and development
4. Provide potential solutions for solving technological problems in various domains of Biotechnology considering the societal, public health, cultural environmental factors.
5. Examine the outcomes of Biotechnological issues critically and gain knowledge for composing suitable corrective measures.
6. Create and apply modern engineering tools for the prediction and modeling of complex bioengineering activities
7. Posses self management and team work skills towards collaborative, multidisciplinary scientific endeavors in order to achieve common goals
8. Develop entrepreneurial and managerial skills for the implementation of multidisciplinary projects
9. Demonstrate adherence to accepted standards of professional bioethics and social responsibilities
10. Posses the attitude necessary for lifelong and acquire communication skills relevant to professional positions