MBA – Alumni Interactions
“Student – Alumni Interaction” is periodically held by the Department of Management Studies every year. The program’s aim is to share knowledge and build strong relationship between the students and alumni. They also motivated the students towards career opportunities. Through Student Alumni interactive session, students gained information about how to face an interview, what companies to focus on and how to prepare themselves as a competent engineering graduate.
The program’s aim was to share knowledge and build strong relationship between the students and alumni.
- Mr. C. Anand & Mrs. R. Ramya Reghu, Team Members, (2015-2017 Batch) Web Designers, Kumudam & Ananda Vikatan, Assistance in resources raised, (They contributed a printer to the welfare of Department of Management Studies) on 11.02.2020.
- Mr. Kishore, Mr. Tamilselvan, (2015-2017 Batch) Trainer, TNPSC Coaching Center, Assistance in Placement (How to face TNPSC exams & other Government Exams) on 15.04.2020.
- 2011-2013 Batch -12 Alumni, Alumni Meet- shared their ideas for getting employability on 06.07.2019.
- Mr. Om Ganapathy, (2010-2012 Batch) Finance Executive, Madstreet Den Tech Pvt Ltd., Alumni Interaction on 09.08.2019.
- L.Thiyagarajan (2011-2013 Batch), Entrepreneur, Ready-made and Garment Industries, Assistance in Entrepreneurship (Interaction with student about Ready-made and Garment Industries) on 04.11.2019.
- Guest Lecture on HR Interviews, Miss. Divya, (2013-2015 Batch), HR Manager, HTC Technologies, on 13.03.2019.
- Mentoring of students Mrs. U. Shara Minnal Kodi (2015-2017 Batch), Assistant Professor, Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Engineering College, on 11.10.2018.
- M.Anbazhaghan, (2009-2011 Batch) HR Manager, Yamaha Motor Solutions, Alumni Interaction on 09.09.2018.
- 2013-2015 Batch10 Alumni, Alumni Meet- shared their ideas for getting employability on 08.08.2018.
SAP Consultant, Infosys, Bangalore
I am a alumni of KVCET.I would say that KVCET is right place to mould oneself in versatile manner. I felt our college and department made each one of us as successful.
Managing Director, Ambit Automation, Ernakulum
Two years of KVCET has shaped my career to be confident and successful entrepreneur that I am today. In KVCET learning is a way of life which inspires and prepares you the corporate world. My best wishes for the Management and faculty in their endeavour to churn out successful professional.
Associate, Newage software and Solution
This is the place where I get groomed to sit in my current position. The staff and HOD were started motivating me when I entered KVCET in 2013 and still they continue to have some connection with me.
Senior Process Associate, Bank of Newyork Mellon Operations
This college is equipped me with good infrastructure. Well qualified and dedicated teachers. My college played a major role in moulding me into competent professional.