B.E. Automobile – DEPARTMENT EVENTS
- National Conference on Contemporary Research in Advanced Material Science (CRAMS’16) organised during 04.02.2016 & 05.02.2016.
- National Conference on Climate Change-Impacts, Adaption and Mitigation in India (CIAMI’16) organised during 11.08.2016 & 12.08.2016.
- National Conference on Recent Advances in Nano science and Nanotechnology (RAN-17) organised during 16.03.2017 & 17.03.2017.
- National level conference on “Recent Advances in Materials and Manufacturing (RAMM-2021) on 09.01.2021
- Seminar on “Alternate Energy for Automobiles” Resource person: Dr.M.Subramanian, Professor & Head, Automobile Engineering, BSA University, Vandalur on 11.03.2016
- National Seminar on Bio Resources Technology for Bio Fuels, Bio Energy & Environmental Sustainability – BIOENS’17 during 23.03.2017 & 24.03.2017
National level Seminar on “Product Design to Development” on 10.04.2021. Resource person: Mr.M.Kaliappan, Technical Manager, HCL Technologies. Mr.S.P.Prasanth, Mechanical Design lead Engineer, HCL Technologies.
- International Workshop on Research Methodology by Dr. S. Arunachalam, Professor, UEL, London, UK and Dr. G. S. Kandasamy, Former Professor & Head, Anna University (MIT Campus), Chennai on 03.04.2013.
- National Workshop on “CRDI and Its Associated Technologies” on 1-12-2014, Resource person Mr.S.Ganesh, Trainer, Free Launcer, Guindy.
- National Workshop on “Product Development- Concept Method & Applications” Resource person: Mr.A.R.Jegadeeswaran, Senior Manager, Hyundai & Mr.S.Nakkeeran, Director HEXDOF Engineering Services Pvt Ltd during 09.09.2016 & 10.09.2016.
- Advances in Automotive Diagnostics-AAD’17, Dr.S.Prabhakar Chief Operating Officer, Top Engineers, Chennai during 10.08.2017 to 11.08.2017.
- One day workshop on “Additive Manufacturing using 3D Printer” with Hands on Training, M/s CADDAM Technologies Pvt. Ltd. on 28.02.2019.
- One day workshop on Analysis of Steering Knuckle for wave, Mr.L.Srinivasan, Senior Engineer, Renault Nissan on 02.05.2020.
- National Level Workshop on “ PLC, SCADA & HMI” on 29.03.2021. Resource person: Mr.Madhavan Mathivanan, Managing Director, Math Technologies.
Faculty development program
1. National level FDP on “Advance Technologies in Automotive System, ATAS-2021” on 04.01.2021 to 09.01.2021. Inagural Lecturer by Mr.Krishnan Sadagopan, Senior Vice Precident, Ashok Leyland Limited.
- Guest lecture on “CRDI System” on 29.12.2014. Resource person: Mr.K.Aravind, Technical Trainer Bosch, Chennai.
2. Guest lecture on “Application Of Planetary Drives on off Road Vehicles” Resource person: Mr.M.Sathish Kumar, Asst Manager, Bonfliglioli Transmission Pvt Ltd, on 30.12.2014.
3. Guest lecture on “Fuels and Lubricants” Resource person: Mr.Suresh Kumar, Sr.Manager, Daimler India Commercial Pvt Ltd on 31.01.2015.
4. Guest lecture on “Computational Fluid Dynamics”, Resource person: Mr.Prakash, Assistant Professor Automobile Engineering Hindustan University, on 26.02.2015
5. Guest lecture on “Emissions after Treatment, Electronics Used in Control of Emissions Turbocharger”. Resource person Mr.B.Vivek Anand, Sr.Manager, Ashok Leyland, on 28.02.2015.
6. Guest lecture on “Combustion in SI and CI Engines”. Resource person: Mr.M.Rajesh, Sr.Lecturer School of Maritime Studies, Vels University, on 05.03.2015.
7. Guest lecture on “Career Development Program”, Resource person: Mr.Giri, Managing Director, Atalon Instruments Pvt Ltd on 14.03.2015.
8. Guest lecture on “Reduction of NVH in Automobiles”, Resource person: Mr.S.Karthikeyan, Senior Engineer, Ford India Pvt Ltd on 14.03.2015.
9. Guest lecture on “Vehicle Dynamics”, Resource person: Dr.K.Kamalakannan Professor & Head Automobile Engg Hindustan University on 08.08.2015.
10. Guest lecture on “Pneumatic Tires and Vehicle Dynamics” Resource person Mr.S.Veevagan Business Consultant Apollo Tyres Chennai, Vandalur on 11.03.2016
11. Guest lecture on “Electronic Engine Management System” by Dr. K. Arunachalam, Associate Professor, Department of Automobile Engineering, Anna University (MIT Campus), Chennai on 18.08.2016.
12. Guest lecture on “Alternate Fuel Technology” Dr. V. Edwin Geo, Associate Professor, Dept of Automobile Engg, SRM University (Main Campus), on 19.08.2016.
13. Guest lecture on “Energy Efficient Hybrid And Electric Vehicles” by Dr. N. Saravanan, Senior Manager, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., Mahindra Research Valley On 12.07.2017.
14. Guest lecture on “Advanced Gasoline Fuel Injection Systems” Mr.C.Prabhu, Assistant Professor, Dept of Automobile Engineering, SRM University (Main Campus), on 21.03.2017.
15. Guest lecture on “Welding Of Metallic Materials” Dr. A. Razal Rose, Associate Professor, Dept of Mechanical Engineering, SRM University (Main Campus), on 28.03.2017.
16. Guest lecture on “Recent trends in Vehicular Pollution control” Dr. P. Senthilkumar, Assistant Professor, Department of Automobile Engineering, Anna University (MIT- Chennai) on 14.02.2018
17. Guest lecture on “Battery Management system”, Dr.N.Vedaraman, Scientist, Chemical Engineering Department, CSIR-CLRI, Guindy on 04.03.2019.
18. Guest lecture on “Additive Manufacturing in Automotive Sector”, Mr.Dhanasekar, Senior Manager, ALTEM Technologies, Chennai on 10.01.2019.
19. Guest lecture on “IoT Application in Automobiles and Manufacturing Industries” on 30.12.2020 . Resource person: Dr.C.L.Kuppusamy, General Manager, Saipem India.
20. Guest lecture on “Computational Fluid Dynamics”, Mr.Jabin, CFD Engineer, Founder, Nexgen Solution on 08.05.2020.
21. Guest lecture on “Non-Destructive testing and advanced technology” R.Venkatesh, Senior Engineer, Tech Mahindra Ltd. Bangalore on 20.5.2020.
22. Guest lecture on “How to Crack the Tata Steel Interviews” on 24.03.2021 . Resource person: Mr.Gopi Krishna Jangiti, Engineer, Tata Steel, Jamshedpur.